Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Rum

Red Rum

I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty. Empty
PostSubject: I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty.   I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:15 pm

First off, I would like to clear the air. I am so sorry for everyone I have ever hurt, been racist to, or have ever offended. Everything I ever done to you guys, I feel like I deserve nothing more than disgust and attitude towards myself.

I left the internet back in 2014. I ended up moving to West Virginia and ended up meeting what I thought was the love of my life. I ended up getting married, having kids, had a secure job, and was pretty much settled down. I'm going through a lot of issues right now. I'm going through divorce, and there is a custody battle going on for my kids. I had a 9 year old stepson, a 3 year old son, and a 2 month old daughter who died back in 2017. This woman held me hostage, kept me away from my family and friends, and completely raked me over the hills. She was cheating on me with my best friend in West Virginia dating back to June (and possibly earlier) and I never felt so betrayed in my entire life.

If you guys can forgive me, I swear I won't be the same. I've changed a lot throughout the years and now, I'm going through a lot of stuff right now that I'm trying to sort out. That's my two cents. I'd like to catch up with all of you guys, if at all possible. I'm able to now.
Back to top Go down
Mister X Neo

Mister X Neo

PostSubject: Re: I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty.   I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Ah, Red. It's been a minute hasn't it? Welcome back.

Seems like life gave you a rough time. Sorry to hear that.

I'm willing to move on if you are. I say if you follow the rules and don't cause any issues or drama, we shouldn't have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty.   I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Welcome back, It has been a while indeed. Feel free to join the discord, that's where we mostly chat until I've finished integrating the forums with it.
Brawlers Avenue Discord
Back to top Go down
http://brawlersavenue.net
Red Rum

Red Rum

PostSubject: Re: I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty.   I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Mister X Neo wrote:
Ah, Red. It's been a minute hasn't it? Welcome back.

Seems like life gave you a rough time. Sorry to hear that.

I'm willing to move on if you are. I say if you follow the rules and don't cause any issues or drama, we shouldn't have any problems.

Thank you, man. Long time, no see.

It's fine. I was always kind of being a dick because I was unhappy with myself. Again, I am so sorry for it.

Well, I finally get everything I ever wanted out of life, only for it to be ripped away from me. Life lesson learned, and I feel like it was karma for the way I treated everyone. My wife was now the one bullying me around, and the shoe was on the other foot. Now, I have kids involved, and it's going to be a long custody battle. It's pretty scary.

Mr.Din wrote:
Welcome back, It has been a while indeed. Feel free to join the discord, that's where we mostly chat until I've finished integrating the forums with it.

Thank you as well. Long time, no see too.

I joined Discord, got my name registered, avatar uploaded, verified the account, but everything appears to be locked.

Same thing I told Mister X Neo, I am so sorry for everything I've done in the past. Neither one of you guys deserved that, nobody does. I look forward to chatting with the old community again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty.   I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back after a long hiatus, but it hasn't been pretty.
Page 1 of 1