Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Micro_Chip

Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced   Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
Brawl

Brawl

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced   Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Where does one begin? I mean, who wouldn't be happy about this? Personally, I have 0 interest in modern gaming, or even the very idea of owning a modern console. That said, 2 further announcements would get me to get one for this game specifically.

1) Physical release. I don't do digital.

2) Max. That's pretty much my preferred beat 'em up style.

Back to top Go down
RetroRespecter

RetroRespecter

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced   Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Let's hope the animations are as smooth as butter.
Back to top Go down
Brawl

Brawl

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced   Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 5:45 am

So, this one actually did manage to live up to expectations. If anything is disappointing, it'd be that the modern era characters didn't take any of the gameplay enhancements from 3, but the game itself does feel more modeled after 2, which isn't a bad thing in itself.

Though I haven't unlocked Max yet, it met both my specifications(I wound up with a Switch I believe just a few months after my other post in here, not by choice, but what're ya gonna do?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced   Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 4 Officially Announced
Page 1 of 1