Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
power7714

SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!!   SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:25 pm

I am trying to change a few things in SoR1. I've heard that there used to be a font table floating around a long time ago but can't find it. Does anyone still have it?

I'm trying to change alex's hair color to black. Add "Kalax edition" to the title screen. Change Alex's name to "Kalax" and hopefully change the intro storyline a little bit if possible.

I've tried using Palettes of Rage which won't run on my Windows 10 for some reason. As for HEX editors, I've tried HexEdit, Hex Workshop and Hexposure. None of which worked when trying to search for strings. I always get the response, "string not found".

If anyone still has these tools or resources lying around I would greatly appreciate it. I am also willing to pay someone to help me achieve this. PM me and I can discuss what I can afford.
Back to top Go down
power7714

PostSubject: Re: SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!!   SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Brawl

Brawl

PostSubject: Re: SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!!   SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

I'd like to help, but this is far from my area of expertise.

Have you tried changing the compatibility mode of Palettes of Rage? (I'm not on Windows at the moment, but you start with right clicking the program and and clicking on properties).

If it just won't run at all, maybe try asking for help(without the money offer, I'm not sure if anyone ever goes for that) at the romhacking.net forums.
Back to top Go down
power7714

PostSubject: Re: SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!!   SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Does anyone still have the SORResource Kit (SORResource.zip) or the Russian Translation IPS Patch(Russian_stuff.zip)?

If there was a Russian IPS patch, that means that someone figured out what the font table was. I would like to analyze that to see if I can change the text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!!   SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoR1 modding help needed PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawlers Avenue :: Wood Oak Central :: Community Projects :: Hacking-
Jump to: