Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro Topic

Go down 
+19
Seb@s
darrenagar
Sm_Izumi
NattyCat
Zynk
tekkadan
Candra Software
Brawl
Mister X Neo
gsaurus
CosmoBG
RetroRespecter
BigDarsh
Don Vecta
Avenger
Max Man
DigitalDuck
Mr.Din
Deezee
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

Intro Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:56 am

Candra Software wrote:
I'm so terrible at video games.

I like to make generic Pancake edits of Streets of Rage 2 and 3.
Glad to have you Lorenzo! wassup with the name change? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://brawlersavenue.net
DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 9:26 am

I guess I should probably introduce myself while I lurk here. Very Happy

I'm DigitalDuck, frequent poster of the previous BA board, and one of the mods of SoRO like Candra above me, and one of the few people who puts BK3 as the pinnacle of the series.

I'm known for being a fan of platformers (especially Sonic) and racers (especially Rollcage), but enjoy more than my fair share of brawlers too.

I'm currently working on a few commercial projects (I'll shill those at some other time), and may or may not have a beat-'em-up designed. Very Happy

Now that's out of the way, time to lurk again.
Back to top Go down
http://ducksquaredgames.com
tekkadan

tekkadan

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi... semi-new here, I have forgotten my old name (probably something like Bushinoryu or Kazekagenokamen... I just remember it was something ninja sounding) but I used to lurk around at the old forum and hardly said anything other than an introduction and had a little chat about bombergames or something.

I've been somewhat of a fan of SoR/BK for a while but beat 'em' ups in general were always something I've loved growing up and still give a try when I see devs try to bring life back into the genre. Full disclosure, I might lurk here as well and hardly say anything as people often beat me to the punch when it comes to certain information and I usually don't have much else to say when someone can state my opinion better.

(I made my avatar in the creator thingy in like a minute, if it's offensive please let me know... I will remove the rude gesture)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:12 pm

tekkadan wrote:
Hi... semi-new here, I have forgotten my old name (probably something like Bushinoryu or Kazekagenokamen... I just remember it was something ninja sounding) but I used to lurk around at the old forum and hardly said anything other than an introduction and had a little chat about bombergames or something.

I've been somewhat of a fan of SoR/BK for a while but beat 'em' ups in general were always something I've loved growing up and still give a try when I see devs try to bring life back into the genre.  Full disclosure, I might lurk here as well and hardly say anything as people often beat me to the punch when it comes to certain information and I usually don't have much else to say when someone can state my opinion better.

(I made my avatar in the creator thingy in like a minute, if it's offensive please let me know... I will remove the rude gesture)
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard, lurk as much as you like the community is still building at a slow but steady pace so there's no rush here. As far as the avatar goes I'm not bothered by it but if anyone finds it offensive I'll let you know. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Mister X Neo

Mister X Neo

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 7:32 pm

I don't find it offensive myself either. Welcome to the board, we're glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Zynk

Zynk

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 4:39 am

Hi! I'm Zynk. Nice to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
Mister X Neo

Mister X Neo

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
NattyCat
Maker Mod Queen
NattyCat

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 4:16 pm

*flips off of ceiling* OH
I am the one probably better known as CajNatalie.
I mod SoRRV5 - from being the main maker in some of the best modding projects known by the community to patching up and polishing fpgs.
Back to top Go down
https://beam.pro/NattyCat
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Welcome Baaaaack to the Industry. See what did thur? :V
Back to top Go down
Mister X Neo

Mister X Neo

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Welcome my dear, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sm_Izumi

Sm_Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 6:15 am

Hey community , nothing much to say about me, i am just a French dude that play tons of beat em ups and speedrun SOR original games.

(damn took me a long time to figure out where to post an intro presentation xD )
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/shinxizumi
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 12:20 am

Sm_Izumi wrote:
Hey community , nothing much to say about me, i am just a French dude that play tons of beat em ups and speedrun SOR original games.

(damn took me a long time to figure out where to post an intro presentation xD )
Welcome! been watching some of your streams and videos, glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
darrenagar

darrenagar

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:22 am

Hi there, thought I'd introduce myself.

Looong time lurker here. As a huge fan of Streets of Rage and classic brawlers. I took on the crazy  task of building a new streets of rage game on my lonesome, the fruits of which can currently be found on Brawlers Avenue Youtube, titled- Streets of Rage: Reformation

But the game is in transition to something new(Streets of Rage is ultimately not my game to make)

This community is important to me, and I hope that as the project develops, I can gather your thoughts on what it should ultimately shape up to be. Like many of you here, I had been waiting too long for a real successor to the genre. Many have tried. . .  and I will do my best to make a game that is worthy.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 8:23 am

darrenagar wrote:
Hi there, thought I'd introduce myself.

Looong time lurker here. As a huge fan of Streets of Rage and classic brawlers. I took on the crazy  task of building a new streets of rage game on my lonesome, the fruits of which can currently be found on Brawlers Avenue Youtube, titled- Streets of Rage: Reformation

But the game is in transition to something new(Streets of Rage is ultimately not my game to make)

This community is important to me, and I hope that as the project develops, I can gather your thoughts on what it should ultimately shape up to be. Like many of you here, I had been waiting too long for a real successor to the genre. Many have tried. . .  and I will do my best to make a game that is worthy.

Thanks guys.
Welcome! I'm glad to work with you on making this site, community and your game great. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Seb@s

Seb@s

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 4:37 am

Bonjour mates !

i am a french guy, playing VG since middle '80 & i never stopped this passion,
i am also a famous VGM ripper AKA Simon B. (specialized in Shoot'em up musics), i was very active during the last decade on FFshrine forum.
i am pro in nothing but i touch all (video/music/image edits, VGM ripping, DJ, creating musics...)

i joined SoR France a few weeks ago, in the wait of the SoRO Return Smile

i recently worked on SoRR DJ Mixes, my Tribute to the community, one is out on YT (SoRR SUPER MIX / 1h20) actually & i would share it in a nice topic here with you all. (i think this section is the good one for a such post Smile )

also mixed the great Synths of Rage musics (Synths of Rage SUPER MIX / 35min) available on YT too.

working on 2 more actually,
- a DOWNTOWN MIX, essentially SoRR House/Hip-House/Tech-House style.
- a 3 PHASE MIX, done with, for the most, SoR3 Musics, it will be Acid & Techno musics essentially

i am glad to be here,
i must test all these mods around, there is too much to know the mods to play.
if anyone have a little list of the best Maker mods it will be welcome,

see ya soon on boards mates !

2 forum suggestions :  What a Face
- the quoted text is too dark, a lighter Grey may be welcome
- i can't read or hardly the Moderators Nick, a lighter Blue should correct this.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:48 am

Welcome aboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mister X Neo

Mister X Neo

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:52 am

Welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
Wingnut

Wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Super long time lurker and user of the site to help me through the games here checking in.

Also the possible lone source of putting the idea of the crossover aspect with Revenge of Shinobi into Matt's head for his novels, so that's my claim to SoR fame if I have one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:00 am

Welcome Wingnut! I remember you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seb@s

Seb@s

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 11:47 am

welcome aboard Wingnut

gsaurus wrote:
Hello!

Hopefully you know me from the sor hacking stuff, but recently I've been more into beat'em up engine development stuff.

Looking forward to see beat'em up fans all over the world to get together and form an active community!
Hey !
still enjoying this audio rip "Streets of Rage [Reverted Music Hack] (MD) Gamerip" i did with your tricky hack Wink
Back to top Go down
Streets Man

Streets Man

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Hey guys, Streets Man here. It's been a while since I've been around, but I'm glad to see the community doing well. I really hope to get more involved in being active in the community. Not sure if you'd still need a Podcast host here anymore, but if so I'd love to pick up the old show again. Great too see everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Welcome back, we're very active on discord if you have one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro Topic   Intro Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro Topic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next