Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Micro_Chip

Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)   Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 2:04 am

An old-fashioned beat 'em up with big doses of adrenaline and trippiness, somewhere between the classic style of Streets of Rage and the ultra-violence of Hotline Miami. Set in a cold, ruthless Soviet Union, Mother Russia Bleeds aims to conjure up anxiety, unease, and drug-addled frenzy.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin
Mr.Din

PostSubject: Re: Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)   Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 11:42 pm

I knew there was one I forgot to make a post for! thanks for this and welcome to the site man, long time no see! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://brawlersavenue.net
Micro_Chip

PostSubject: Re: Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)   Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Thanks man, good to be back hope you're good cheers

Just picked this game up the other night and really enjoying it. Difficult and really messed up in places but gameplay-wise it's a great beat em up. Even better if you have some pals for couch co-op.
Back to top Go down
Micro_Chip

PostSubject: Re: Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)   Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 2:44 pm

The game has just been released on PS4 today.
Back to top Go down
Sm_Izumi

Sm_Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)   Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 12:02 pm

I feel bad for the person that gifted me this game (he was like "omg it's like SOR and hotline miami you must play this.")

I deleted it after few hours, i didn't liked it at all, feels like a poor work bathed in pure gore/hype.

- Graphically for 2D pixel art in 2016 it's ugly as fuck i'm sorry but sprites from arcade beat em ups in 90's are way much detailed. The animations are blend and looped... Even the sound FX are the same, cut the music and it's a festival of "splash splash splash" without main character voices. It's bad optimized as well, sometimes it lose framerate for no reason and music glitch too.

- Music is kinda ok, doesn't really have a soul but it's made by good artists, doesn't give the game any identity it will stay the "hotline miami style OST" in less amazing.

- Difficulty is meh' this is the usual unbalanced game with unfair pack of enemies HP sponges.

- Game is too long with some useless "mission/way to fight bosses"

- Gameplay is the only thing that runs ok even if the Health system is completely useless animations are way too long and it break all the action, making the game more difficult so you finish by playing without finish moves, no berserk mode and no health refill.

I think the game is only good for Coop fun and even tho' the game isnt online on steam, what's the point of being edited by Devolver if it's not even online...
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/shinxizumi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)   Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother Russia Bleeds (NSFW)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawlers Avenue :: Brawler Community :: Beat Em Up Discussion :: Indie Brawlers-
Jump to: