Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?

Go down 
+3
Brawl
cabo-hicks
gsaurus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
scorpion5

Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 11:54 am

Hi does anyone know an emulator for the R4 for 3DS that will play syndicate wars or sor3 with Max ?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
scorpion5

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 12:10 pm

It's not compatible with R4 thank you for the link though
Back to top Go down
cabo-hicks

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 8:58 am

hi guys. Wink

i just wanted to say here, that some people asked me for some streets of rage hacks.

not all the people have steam or the games... (and i have it thanks to the awesome and kind candra software) but many people would like to you put the link to the hacks or at least ips patches at least.

i dont ended to download or played all the sor hacks by now...
so until i will release my "sor all hacks pack", many time can pass.

will be good if you guys could think about share the hacks here. or even create hacks packs from time to time with the newer hacks done by a creator or by various creators. as i wanted to do it.

sure that the people will apreciated. and also the people will buy the games on steam too if they wanted to be updated with the hacks on there...

greetings Wink

ps:
----
tomorrow will be my birthday... 39 years old!. Razz

ps2:
-----
someone played bro force?. is hillarious and very good. also a very short game tough. very arcade style even on that.

ps3:
-----
is a true shame what they did with kung fury game. that game have awesome sprites, and due to the crazy movie, the game could have been epic... but not... their playability is a shit, due is a "push one button game only" very harder too.

if you guys wanted to create a pancake hack, or even a sor2 syndicate wars hack, i really recomended search somewhere these awesome sprites the game have. and you could did a much more cool and decent kung fury sor2 hack, than the poor shit they released with the movie.

what a waste of those awesome spites... with that very cheap/bad game! Sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes scratch
Back to top Go down
DenDen

DenDen

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 12:40 pm

cabo-hicks wrote:

ps3:
-----
is a true shame what they did with kung fury game. that game have awesome sprites, and due to the crazy movie, the game could have been epic... but not... their playability is a shit, due is a "push one button game only" very harder too.

if you guys wanted to create a pancake hack, or even a sor2 syndicate wars hack, i really recomended search somewhere these awesome sprites the game have. and you could did a much more cool and decent kung fury sor2 hack, than the poor shit they released with the movie.

what a waste of those awesome spites... with that very cheap/bad game! Sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes scratch

Kung Fury: Streets of Rage 2

There you go.
Back to top Go down
Brawl

Brawl

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 7:52 pm

^I've never seen Kung Fury, but all things considered, it doesn't look like the character needs to be too far removed from a Shiva edit.
Back to top Go down
DenDen

DenDen

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:25 am

Kung Fury is on YouTube . . . You should go watch it, is very funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2