The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gsaurus

PostSubject: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Sat May 21, 2016 2:25 am

Which ones do you enjoy the most?
Share your thoughts, perhaps it helps people on improving or doing better hacks!

List of SOR2 Hacks:

Let me know if there are any duplicates, or other hacks that I missed here.
Back to top Go down
cabo-hicks

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Sat May 21, 2016 9:16 am

hi gsaurus!. well, there are many others now... more since steam appeared. look into the workshop, klares tell me now there is one called "sor2 hell edition" without apples and chikens. and also many othewrs hacks modifications of this kind, non related to chars, yes to playability.

one of this days, i will release the complete hacks pack i have by now. but it looks that thanks to steam, many of they will appear. i only care about if they could be downloaded from here as well as legal ips patches.

greetings
Back to top Go down
Brawl

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Sat May 21, 2016 4:54 pm

If you ever finish it, Syndicate Wars would be mine Razz. Really, what more could you need in character hacks than using everybody in the game, plus Adam?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mr.Din
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Tue May 24, 2016 9:54 am

That's a lot of hacks for me to play! Smile I have to say the street fighter hack is one of the more fun hacks, guile is a character type I want to see in a SoR game. Maybe more balanced however.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlersavenue.net
cabo-hicks

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Wed May 25, 2016 5:41 am

well, talking about hacks, my favourites are those who not only have efects on the playability.

i means that, even loving else streets of rage hack with new content, my favourite are the characters hacks... and syndicate wars is so special to me, for allow you to can play as the enemies.

a pity tought, that there not will be a way (yet) to modify their moves and can create mods of this hack.

for someone could modify sw hack and allow to the playable enemies to perform new moves. as a grab for shiva, etc.

ps:
---
when i could get free time, i will finish some sor hacks i still dont play, and i will release a BIG sor hacks pack on my blog with all the hacks released in all this years. so be patient and you will enjoy all they!. Wink
Back to top Go down
gsaurus

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Thu May 26, 2016 1:57 am

Candra Software wrote:
Since there's no guide for the most recent revision, I have to stick with one of the older revisions
Hey! Sorry, I thought I made it clear before. Syndicate wars guide files works for any version of SW, older, current, future versions, free for all, etc. Well ok there are two characters missing so the guide will show Zan in place of galsia, etc. But it's easy to add the missing entries, just copy adam and paste twice, and rename it, like this:
Spoiler:

So here's the updated guide with Zan and Roo:
Streets of Rage 2 Syndicate Wars guide with Zan and Roo
(how do I attach files on replies?)
Notice the only difference is the two extra entries, equal to the Adam one.

Also remember there is also this "Import character from other ROM" feature, which let you import a character between any sor2 version or hack. In principle it should work with SW too, but it will probably glitch trying to import enemies from older versions due to the extra slots in the middle. I don't know, I didn't try it.. And any custom code like audio, palettes and different moves are not ported..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Din
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Thu May 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Stickied the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlersavenue.net
cabo-hicks

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:55 am

that streets of rage 3 hack with max and also with adam on a future, will be sure one of my biggest favourites oficcially talking. as too the streets of rage 2 syndicate wars hack.

and all, because is super cool can play the original games with the chars from the others versions. or with the enemies playable too.

gsaurus, redcrimsom and daors deserved my respect and gratittude for that. Wink

however, is true pity that sor3 looks are hard for hack it and for can handle a syndicate wars hack version like on sor2. a true pity! Razz

greeetings

ps:
---
now i retook the rest of sor hacks i havent played yet. when i will end of play everyone of them, i will try to do the pack with all they. and will be already patched and avaliable on my blog.

so be patience.

anyway, i should get some more first, as the new update of that sor3 max and adam hack, or the newer version of simpsons hack, for say 2 examples.
Back to top Go down
gsaurus

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Just a question of time, it's a lot of work and Red Crimson doesn't have the time to do it. Sor3 have some annoying hardcoded exceptions, like Robot X having it's own way of loading it's art packs, but it can be handled.
Back to top Go down
cabo-hicks

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:43 am

the recent sor3 with max romhack is also awesome. i cannot wait for see also adam in action there!. hehe Wink

by the way, now with ghostbusters... someone tought about do one gb hack usign the geneiss sprites?. hehe
maybe over sor2 syndicate wars adding some ghost coudl be something fun and curious... hehe

ps:
----
i just want to say here, a big THANKS to "Lorenzo the comic/candra software" for gift me the 3 streets of rages and sonic 3 and knuckles on steam.

thanks to this, i will be abble to download other day their hacks on steam for complete my collection and can do the pack i wanted to share on my blog one day.

i even write this on the sorforumotion random blabbler topic. just for the people know how much kind is this guy. Smile

many thanks lorenzo... you are very kind! Wink

other day when i can, i will go to a another library or cyber for try to download some new hacks. (in here on this library where i usually go with linux, that is impossible).

greetings
Back to top Go down
Brawl

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Hmm... I don't know. If a beat 'em up would make sense as a Ghostbusters game, you'd be better off hacking Alien Storm(though, as usual, you'd have to shaft one, as usual, most likely Winston) than any of the SoR games. I don't think the license fits(then again, I could say the same for The Simpsons, Alien, and Predator).

Last edited by Brawl on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cabo-hicks

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:48 am

yeah guys, that was one of my toughts... alien storm. the cyber-golden axe version game. Wink

ps:
---
guys im a bit worried... someone... has trying to steal my accounts since the saturday and i dont know who could be the stupid doing this.

first was on twitter (14 attemps of restore password), then 4 on gamehacking.org, and now then on here in brawlers avenue another... 20 times!...

im not so important for someone will lose his time doing the idiot trying to fuck me. so i really dont know who could be the idiot doing this shit.

at begin i tough could be another cabo-hicks name on twitter (it cames from aliens movie), but on gshi? no. on gamehacking.org im the only one. and is a cheats page. so not so many people knows how to find pro action replay cheats for visit that page making his own account, and less with my name. that on here im not cabo-hicks, im miguelo.

sure must be a certain stupid from youtube, where i was some discussions with some stupid trolls that i just banned and even one stupid who tried to put everytime publicity with false hacks/cheats relating streets of rage on my youtube account.

people really are boring... doing a thing like thast instead of enjoy his day doing something important. and not this crap.

did this happened to any of you sometime? have a troll doing shit like this? Razz
Back to top Go down
Brawl

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:43 pm

I had an email account at Hotmail at one time, and they told me 2 different IP addresses tried to hit it at the same time. Realizing I didn't have a use for the account anymore anyway, I just deleted it. I figured if there really was someone else trying to access it, that would probably go a ways in pissing them off.

So, where did some of those hacks come from anyway? They don't all appear to have been at SoRO.
Back to top Go down
gsaurus

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:24 am

I got cards of games I don't even own. How do cards work and what are they for?
Back to top Go down
scorpion5

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 am

Can someone point me to the sor3 rom hack with max that cabo-hicks mentioned I can't seem to find it.
Back to top Go down
scorpion5

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Thank you very much Candra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?   

Back to top Go down

Complete list of SOR2 hacks - What are your favourites?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next