Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tdsmith5556

Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central Empty
PostSubject: Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central   Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:35 pm

If you are a beat em up fan the time is here folks. Streets of Rage 2 has been represented at Games Done Quick before, but for the first time ever we are seeing a legit mania difficulty run going down at the event.

Anthopants is the current mania world record holder with all 4 characters and is the first to 9 life end the game with all 4 characters.

"Marathon strats" are going flying out the window as he's setting his starting lives on 1 and going full balls to the wall attempting to get a 52 minute world record.

His run according to GDQ schedule will be Friday at 9:02 AM central time. I encourage the entire SOR 2 community to be there on twitch, subscribe so they can chat, and donate for the event.

The GDQ chat loves it's memes so for the run I want everybody to shout out "hit the guys!". If you've watched his stream before you know exactly what I mean, but even if you don't just go with it and say "hit the guys" if you donate for the run and show some love to the runner.

Thank you guys and I hope to see you all there Friday in the GDQ chat cheering on the runner.
Back to top Go down
Mister X Neo

Mister X Neo

PostSubject: Re: Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central   Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 2:55 am

Hmm, thanks for the head's up. I wish him the best. Here is hoping to him pulling it off.

Also "hit the guys!"
Back to top Go down
tdsmith5556

PostSubject: Re: Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central   Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Mister X Neo wrote:
Hmm, thanks for the head's up. I wish him the best. Here is hoping to him pulling it off.

Also "hit the guys!"

Thanks for the support, man. There's method to this madness. GDQ chat is really spam heavy and they love their memes. I think if we give them "hit the guys" the chat will run with it. The more fun the audience has during the run the more likely we are to grow the community and get more people interested in running these beat em up games.

It helps too to show there's a community of runners who actually care about this. I'm sure a lot of people don't really know that SOR 2 1cc is really a thing people do. I want to show these guys viewing that yes, there are a lot more of us than what you might think and we are really passionate about this game.

He's representing all of us and this is our chance to promote not just the runner, but the community as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central   Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthopants will be running SOR 2 at GDQ Friday 9:02 Am central
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawlers Avenue :: Wood Oak Central :: Streets of Rage Discussion :: Classic Streets of Rage-
Jump to: