Brawlers Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brawl

Brawl

[Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: [Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean   [Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Arcade (1992)
1-2 players: Characters: Kevin(average), Gear(strong, pictured), and Zill(quick)

[Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean Bigfig10

https://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/952295-big-fight-big-trouble-in-the-atlantic-ocean/faqs/75023

This is one of those games where defeated bosses will join your ranks. I keep hoping it's the incomplete emulation, but I really think the weapons are just that crudely animated. They often just hang above the characters head, when they're supposed to be in their hands. Depending on the character you use, they may not even be able to hold weapons(among the converted bosses anyway). Being able to use the dive attacks against enemies on the ground is a nice touch, too.
Back to top Go down
RetroRespecter

RetroRespecter

[Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean   [Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 11:59 am

I believe that it is the incomplete emulation as well. Tatsumi has good security on their games that prevent source theft and the like.
Back to top Go down

[Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean
Page 1 of 1